Grant Thornton Vietnam’s Key Differentiators
Grant Thornton in Vietnam is a leading provider of national audit, tax, advisory and outsourcing services. With 2 offices and 260 employees, we apply strong technical guidance and breadth of experience to ensure that clients receive a truly different experience.
We focus on delivering tangible value to customers
A leading international consulting firm that provides a complete range of services including audit, tax, advisory, business risk and outsourcing services.
- Long and strong presence in Vietnam since 1993, with offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Adding value to clients performance through profitable and functional solutions based on practical experience and local expertise.
- Focusing on a thorough understanding of clients ambitions, high-quality customised services and personalised relationships.
- Strategic and structured approach to deliver insightful and systematic analysis for effective, unbiased decision making.
- Professional project management and risk management to ensure quality deliverables and successful establishment of any new business facility including significant involvement from experienced Partners.
- Approved by SSC to audit Public Interest Entity in security sector in Vietnam.
- The only foreign invested firm in Vietnam that holds a Business Valuation License from the Ministry of Finance.