Legal & Financial Media Limited
Privacy Statement Highlights
Customer Data Collected
Use of Customer Data
Legal Centrix uses Customer Data collected to provide you with the Service you have requested or used.
Legal Centrix may use Customer Data collected to provide you with additional information about the Company's Service.
Legal Centrix may use Customer Data collected to improve the Company's Website and Service.
Legal Centrix may share your employer information and the statistics of your use of Legal Centrix with its third party content partners. This information is anonymised.
Customers of Legal Centrix may electronically or otherwise submit Customer Data to the Company, which the Company may retain and/or use in connection with the Service.
Legal Centrix will not reveal, share, sell, rent, trade in, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in a Legal Centrix Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by Law, except Legal Centrix may share information collected with other organisations that work on Legal Centrix’s behalf or that work with Legal Centrix to provide the Service. In accordance with the Legal Centrix Subscription Agreement and/or Registration Form, Legal Centrix may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the Service, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer's request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by Law.
Every marketing email from Legal Centrix contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
If you provide Legal Centrix with contact Customer Data, you can email us to change or update your Customer Data or to remove your Customer Data by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of the Company's marketing emails, or, to avoid unsubscribing from all emails and communications, please email us at: email@example.com, to request to unsubscribe from specific marketing emails.
How to Contact Us
For more information about Legal Centrix’s information practices, please view the Company's full Privacy Statement below. Questions regarding Legal Centrix’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. Effective Date: This Privacy Statement is effective as of 1 September 2016.
2. Privacy Protection: Legal Centrix is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the Company's Website ("Visitors"), and individuals and entities who subscribe ("Customers") to Legal Centrix's Service as defined below.
3. Websites Covered: This Privacy Statement describes Legal Centrix’s privacy practices in relation to the use of the Company's Website and the related applications and Service offered by Legal Centrix (the "Service").
Legal Centrix’s Website may contain links to other websites. The information practices or the content of such other websites is governed by the privacy statements of such other websites.
4. Customer Data Collected: When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Service or registering to use the Service, Legal Centrix requires You to provide the Company with personal contact information, such as your name, your company name, address, phone number, and email address ("Required Contact Information"). When purchasing the Service, Legal Centrix may require you to provide the Company with financial qualifications and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Service ("Billing Information"). Legal Centrix may also ask you to provide additional information, such as the number of relevant departmental staff, or industry ("Optional Information"). Required Contact Information, Billing Information, and Optional Information about Customers are collectively included within the term "Customer Data ".
As you navigate the Company Website, Legal Centrix may also collect Customer Data through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as Cookies and Web Beacons (collectively, "Web Site Navigational Information"). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and the actions you take on the Company's Website (such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked).
5. Use of Customer Data Collected: The Company uses Customer Data to perform the Service. For example, if you fill out a web form to have the Company contact you or to ask a question, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Service.
The Company may also use Customer Data for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Service and to send you information regarding the Company, and its affiliates, such as information about promotions.
The Company may also share some Customer Data with content and marketing partner organisations. For example, the Company may provide the names of companies or organisations using the website and Service together with readership statistics to the Company’s content and marketing partners.
Legal Centrix uses Web Site Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company's Website. The Company may also use Web Site Navigational Information alone or in combination with Customer Data to provide personalized information about the Company.
6. Web Site Navigational Information and Cookies, Web Beacons and IP Addresses
Legal Centrix uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as Cookies and Web Beacons, to collect information as you navigate the Company's Website (the "Web Site Navigational Information"). This section describes the types of Web Site Navigational Information used on the Company's Website and how this information may be used.
The following sets out how Legal Centrix uses different categories of Cookies and your options for managing Cookie settings:
Because Required Cookies are essential to operate the Company's Website and the Service, there is no option to opt out of them.
From time to time, Legal Centrix engages third parties to track and analyse usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Company's Website. Legal Centrix may also utilize Flash Cookies for this purpose.
Legal Centrix may (not currently) uses local shared objects, also known as Flash Cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our Website to personalize your visit.
Note that opting out of Functionality Cookies may impact the functionality you receive when visiting Legal Centrix.
Third parties, with whom the Company partners to provide certain features on our Website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity, use Flash Cookies to collect and store information. Flash Cookies are different from Browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how such data is stored.
Legal Centrix also collects IP addresses from Customers when they log into the Service as part of the Company's "Identity Confirmation" and "IP Range Restrictions" security features.
8. Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
Legal Centrix may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company's Website. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Legal Centrix is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Customers and other users may elect to use the Company's referral program to inform friends about the Company's Website. When using the referral program, the Company requests the friend's name and email address. Legal Centrix will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company's Website. Legal Centrix does not store this information.
Legal Centrix posts a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company's websites that contains information such as Customer names and titles. Legal Centrix obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
9. Sharing of Customer Data Collected
10. International Transfer of Information Collected: The Company primarily stores Customer Data in the Republic of Singapore. To facilitate Legal Centrix's global operations, the Company may transfer and access such information from around the world, including from other countries in which the Company has operations. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if Legal Centrix transfers Customer Data to other countries.
11. Communications Preferences: Legal Centrix offers visitors and Customers a means to choose how the Company uses the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of the Company's marketing emails.
12. Correcting and Updating your Information: Customers may update or change their registration information by emailing to email@example.com. To update an organization's information, please also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org To update billing information or have your registration information deleted, please also email to email@example.com. To discontinue your account and to have information you maintained in the Service returned to you, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within 30 days.
13. Customer Data: Legal Centrix Customers may electronically submit Customer Data to the Service for hosting and processing purposes. Legal Centrix will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Legal Centrix Subscription Agreement, as may be required by Law or as set forth herein. In accordance with the Legal Centrix Subscription Agreement, Legal Centrix may access Customer Data only for the purpose of providing the Service or preventing or addressing service or technical problems or as may be required by Law.
14. Security: Legal Centrix uses robust security measures to protect Customer Data. Because the Company uses the Service to maintain Customer Data, this information, which is stored in the Service, is secured in the same manner as described here.
15. Changes to this Privacy Statement: Legal Centrix reserves the right to Change this Privacy Statement. Legal Centrix will provide notification of the material Changes to this Privacy Statement through the Company's Website at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
16. Contacting Us: Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company's Website should be directed to Legal Centrix by email to: email@example.com.